My previous articles have discussed the individual poses as Subject Women Pose, Pose Pose Subjects Men and Children. Images are individually only take one person on his personality.
But what about the subjects pose in pairs? Where we have to involve the connections, interactions and feelings between two people is usually different. If Buddy is a prewedding photographer, couples photographer afterwedding or may not have been weirder with poses below. But for the new buddy-buddy would plunged into the world of photography, especially photography couples be 21 examples poses for photographing couples below can help my friend to get creative ideas.
1. Poses are fairly easy, start with a pose stand face to face with (but both subjects look at the camera) and save the woman’s arm against his chest. Take a close-up shooting and vertical.
2. Ask your partner to deal with very close proximity to each other to capture the intimate close-up portraits. Do not be afraid to zoom in subjects that have a tight composition!
3. Pose a very simple and common that men hugging her from behind. The couple may be looking directly at the camera or look at each other. If they wish, they may even kissing each other to get a more emotive images (like the one titanic movie scene).
4. Poses that show the fun and loving the woman holding him back and shoulder from behind. Note the position of the hand: be simple and natural.
5. Just another variasai woman hugs the man from behind. Remember that the couples do not necessarily have to look at the camera. For better results, make them interact with each other by talking, look flirtatious, laugh etc..
6. Make a romantic pose. Outdoor shooting in the landscape as a backdrop. Take only a portion of the partner’s back. Remember where Buddy should be far enough in the family to be able to catch the eye on each pair, if not, my friend will only make an impersonal image of “empty”.
7. Find an elevation and photos of subjects from above. A common pose photographed from unusual angles will get a special picture.
8. Other romantic pose. Work on open space (outdoor) with a vast landscape as a background. This pose is also very good if you want to get a silhouette image on a light background such as at sunset, for example.
9. do poses that are easy to achieve with a full body pose. Create a mood of calm and affectionate.
10. Pose fun. Try different framings, take pictures full body, half-and close-ups.
11. A great way to show affection when the pair met. Works very well in crowded places, such as the well-known meeting point in the city, the train station or playground.
12. A pleasant enough. The most important part is the position of legs, each leg of the woman should be bent at different angles. While he picked it up, take close-up portraits as well to get the emotion on each pair.
13. Photographing couples walking hand in hand. Shoot only with burst mode! Usually, most of the pictures will look awkward because of the movement of the foot. Therefore, the second part of Sonat job is to select the photos with the best footwork.
14. Another variation of the pose running. Once again, take some pictures and select the position of the most elegant legs.
15. Do not forget, there are often good opportunities to shoot from behind.
16. Couple lying close to the ground. Lift their upper body a bit by using their hands as a footstool. Men may be able to hold her gently. Take photos from a very low angle.
17. Another variation of the pose lying on the ground. This time with little interruption.
18. A good example to show that two people could very well positioned asymmetrically.
19. Pose informal and fun where the couple lay in the opposite and keep his hands behind the head as a footstool. Buddy had to shoot from a higher place to get this pose.
20. A friendly pose, ask the couple to sit comfortably on the sofa.
21. Pose the latter specifically for couples, where the wife was pregnant.
Once again – pose above are only a few examples where Buddy can develop. My friend does not need to follow in detail the pose above, make it pose as a reference on creative ideas Buddies in photographing couples.