This time it’s time Subject Sample Pose For Photographing Men. But earlier, it is necessary to know Buddy Boys need comfort when you’re in the process of shooting, so it’s important to my friend to make the man feel comfortable when the shooting to get good results.
One more suggestion for my friend who will be photographing men – involve them in the process, do not limit your desires and beliefs meraka in posing the man was so relaxed and confident.
So, let’s look at some examples of poses for men.
1. POSE A VERY simple to shoot a man: the upper body with arms crossed photographed. Two things to note: Shoulders should be pulled slightly to the inside, the abdomen should remain visible.
2. Arms crossed is also good to know full-body photo. Also, try subject to cross his legs, too. But make sure the weight is not concentrated on the legs, otherwise the result will look strange.
3. Sometimes the subject may be asking, “Where should I keep up?” The solution is actually quite simple. There are four points to remember (mixed in using a combination of both hands). # 1. Loose on the side. # 2. In the hip. # 3. In the pocket. # 4. Both arms were crossed over his chest. And besides that – hands should always be relaxed, which means there should be no muscle tension, but my friend was photographing bodybuilders.
4. Men’s casual pose for a photo shoot on the full-body. Men do have a problem with the placement of the hands, try to incorporate the idea of partially fingers into the side pockets, my friend will have a sure way to produce a natural and relaxed pose.
5. Slight variation of the previous pose. The left hand holds the garment over the shoulder, right hand thumb only be included in the pocket, and legs slightly crossed.
6. To pose seated, place your right foot on the left knee to look relaxed and natural, do not forget the hand pose. Images slightly upward.
7. For another variation of the full-body pose, try lean subjects on the walls.
8. Still pose leaning against a wall. This one is perfect for casual and formal shots.
9. Pose a very simple to formal photographs. Bring something (eg laptops, books, or other tools) is very good to describe the character of the subject.
10. Pose a man sitting on a chair. However, this may be too formal pose huh?.
11. Still sitting pose, pose of a man sitting at the table. Pose is suitable to express the subject work-related professions place on the table that could serve as a marker.
12. Another variation of a pose before. Very appropriate for a formal portrait.
13. To display the work environment, photographing the subject from the back side. The result will look formal but alive.
14. Subjects put himself at a table with his arms crossed. Once again pal may place items related to his work at the table to point to the professions subject.
15. Using a chair as a prop to make portraits look more attractive. It is suitable to introduce the creative people in their working environment.
16. Sit comfortably in a chair usually only for photographing subjects a firm and very formal.
17. A simple and natural poses that put the subject to sit on the ground. Try taking pictures with a few different angles.
18. Another variant of the previous pose. Suitable for shooting in outdoor locations.
19. Another variation of the pose sitting on the ground.
20. Informal Pose. Subjects sat resting on the ground with his back against a wall or some object.
21. Pose this last bit prontal, never be afraid to take a model’s face Close-up perpetually.
Might pose the above examples can be used as a starting point buddy belejar photographing male models. However, remember that there are no absolutes, Sontoh on each pose and above may be adjusted depending on the shooting environment and depending on the scenario. Actually, a buddy need to photograph is simplicity. simple background, simple clothes, simple and natural poses.
May 21 Sample Pose For Photographing Men above subject can be beneficial.