If you run out of ideas when shooting buddy or pal may need guidance when shooting with female subjects, the Sabbath can use samples or examples to serve as “cheat sheet”. Many professional photographers use this sample as when preparation and during shooting.
Pose in this article are chosen only as an initial reference only. WM suggest to look at the subject poses with Buddy, especially if the subject has not been experienced. During the photo shoot please feel free to discuss the subject on these poses. In this way, usually Buddy will feel more confident with what to do buddy.
OK, here we go, one by one ya!.
1. pose a very simple form this can take when photographing subjects pal for the first time. It has a view of the model with a view over the shoulder. Notice how the portrait of an unusual and interesting may be seen, if photographed from a different angle.
2. In portrait photography, the hands are usually not seen or at least not dominant. However, my friend may get a creative idea by asking models to play around with his hand to try different positions around the head or face. Please note: your palms do not look, and it just shows the hand only!
3. Buddy may be familiar with the rules of composition as a third rule (rule of third). In a similar fashion, fun effects can be created using a diagonal direction. Also remember that my friend is not necessarily my friend holding the camera perfectly. Do not be afraid to tilt the camera, my friend might get some interesting and unusual perspectives.
4. Pose Pose sit is a very nice and beautiful. Remember!, Knees should touch each other. Shoot a little over the top.
5. Another pose with a model somewhat open hand on the ground. Go down and shoot almost from the ground (down).
6. Another variation to pose with models on the ground. Both hands may be touching the ground. Would be great if shooting outdoors, on grass or wildflower meadow, for example.
7. One of the basic poses are fairly easy, yet looks absolutely stunning. Down and shoot almost from ground level. Then try to move gradually around the model while photographing. Also have a model buddy to change the position of the head and hands. Ordinary things that could be amazing.
8. Other poses include poses a simple but beautiful for all kinds of women’s bodies. Try different hand and foot position. And remember to focus on the model’s eyes!
9. Poses absolutely beautiful. Works well in a setting different surfaces: for example, might be lying in bed, on the ground, in the grass, or on a sandy beach. Shot from a very low angle and focus on eye
10. One of the samples pose pretty and easy for models that sit on the ground.
11. Another simple pose for the model sitting on the ground. Try different directions and angles.
12. A wonderful way to show the beauty of the body model. Works very well as silhouettes when shooting with a bright background.
13. A simple and casual pose. Many variations are possible to do. Invite a model to turn around, experimenting with the position of the hand and tried to position the head in turn.
14. Other poses a very simple and elegant. This model turned slightly to the side, hands in the back pocket.
15. Leaning slightly forward could be a very interesting movement. This is a subtle way to emphasize your upper body shape.
16. A sensual poses. By holding hands on the body curves are emphasized. Work on body type fit.
17. Infinite variations that might pose can be tried for a full-body pose. Pose is just a starting point. Ask the model to slightly change the body, change the position of the hands, head and eye direction changes, etc..
18. A relaxed pose with the models stood upright and touched the back wall. Remember that the model can not only use the wall to support the back, but also to lay down arms, or legs.
19. Note that the full-body pose very demanding and will look good for a model that has a slim body shape and body type athletic. Posing simple guidelines: The body should be curved in the form of S, the hands should be relaxed, while the weight is concentrated on one leg.
20. A beautiful pose for a slim body with athletic models. Many variations may be trying to seek out the best body position, ask the model to slowly move the hand and spun continuously. When Buddy saw both variants, ask the model to be quiet and take some pictures. Repeat for a full set.
21. pose one really romantic and soft. Each type of fabric (even curtains) Buddy can use. Note! This does not require a model pose completely naked for. Sometimes a bit of the shoulder that looks to be working well. Buddy will find at least a few poses in different shooting scenarios!
Keep in mind that each initial sample pose above is only intended as a starting point only. Each pose has a lot of variety! Creativity is required to adjust the pose buddy required (eg, trying different angles and ask the subject to my friend to change hands, head and feet position, etc.).