This time we will both learn about the pose on the subject of children. Small children must be happy if used as subjects to be photographed! From them we will get the real emotion shown through pictures of cheerful children so as to produce a warm and sincere feelings.
Do not think taking it easy ya kid!, Sometimes dealing with children has its challenges. Buddy should be ready with their sometimes arbitrary and Buddy are required to be patient and adapt to their natural behavior.
Do not assume that they will listen carefully and follow the instructions exactly buddy. That’s why Buddy is very likely not be able to use these samples as a pose “cheat sheet”. Pose the following is just a reference for ideas and different scenarios for shooting kids.
1. When photographing children, remember to take their eye level! Regarding the pose, let them be “as is” and try to capture natural expressions, emotions and behaviors.
2. One sweet pose for children. Try to tell the subject buddy to lie on the ground and a portrait of a very low angle.
3. Another variation if the subject buddy lying on the ground.
4. Very sweet baby pose for photographs. Place the baby on the bed and covered with blankets. For best results, Wear sheets that have only one color. White would be better.
5. Photographing children is hugging her favorite things will look funny. No need to force them to hug the doll, any object can be used as they enjoy additional accessories for photographing subjects buddy.
6. Try photographing children in their everyday environments, such as when they spring play games, do homework or like the example below, painted with watercolors. Keeping them busy in an intimate setting is a good way to approach them so that they can work with to get the desired pose a buddy.
7. It’s a good idea to set the children to look busy with their own activities and did not even see the action buddy (Candid Photography). Seeing a favorite picture book is just one example of how to maintain them to “pose” for a buddy.
8. Be my friend as a caring and do not miss the laughter of children or their harsh cries. Situations like this always produces images that are very emotional and thus profitable buddy! But, please, do not force them to menyurunya for ‘cheese’! Avoid fake emotion in all poses.
9. Use some delicious food as props. You can probably catch a very interesting moment when kids eat candy, ice cream, fruits etc..
10. Soap bubble is only one must-have accessory for child photography. First, give them a bubble because children love to blow bubbles. Second, buddy can work creatively and find accurate exposure settings to get the beautiful moment where the bubbles as exceptional visual hook in the photo buddy.
11. When shooting outdoors, can involve subjects buddy buddy in the game hide-and-seek. Have the child hiding behind some object – a large tree for example – and ask him to peek out of hiding. This is a good time to take pictures.
12. Playing in the sand is a very nice setup for photographing children. They can play and keep themselves busy while my friend just watched and took pictures while my friend did not bother them.
13. Try some take. Give the ball to be played Buddy subject. Then to get an interesting perspective: Shoot from the ground while the ball as foreground objects (foreground) dominant.
14. In the case of a child’s imagination, sometimes they think pet is a family member, so that children and animals peliharaanya look very familiar. Involve your pet’s portrait for my friend with his employer (the child), and my friend will see a lot of joy and emotion that they create.
15. Children’s playground is an excellent place for outdoor shooting, providing infinite variation for photos.
16. If the boy or girl happy with sports (basketball, soccer, tennis, etc.), my friend can take a very special portrait of him with the appropriate props.
17. A mother and baby are very good at posing. Mom was lying on the ground with the baby on her chest. Or not necessarily the mother, the father was able to pose with her baby or even both parents pose together with their babies.
18. Pose a very simple and natural: Mother holding her child on the hip. Try a different head positions.
19. A pose that really touched. Just ask the kids to hug his mother. Catch their natural emotions to get high-value photo.
20. A pose an interesting, fun and easy, yet seldom carried out. Ask the mother to lie on the ground, then suruhlan child to sit down and hold on to her back.
21. This setting is really wonderful for a family portrait. May be set in the room as the bed. Works very well in different combinations and with different number of subjects, adults or children
And on a final note, the first and foremost thing to keep in mind – kids move so fast! Not only physical movement, but also the head, direction of eyes and facial expressions – everything changes constantly quickly! That means my friend had to choose the shutter speed fast enough to avoid motion blur images. Consider forcing one or two stops above ISO “normal” to get a faster shutter speed. And always shoot in continuous mode, take a few consecutive frames. With this mode is expected Buddy to get a good selection of pictures.